- I started with Pier 1 Imports 4 weeks ago. So far I love it! It really is a great fit for me - the position is a mix of media and brand management so I really am able to pull from my past experience in the agency world. I really like everyone I work with too, which makes it that much more fun!
- Tyler's family was in town a few weekends ago, and we visited the Perot Museum in Dallas. A+ in my book, highly recommended.
- Stella has been going to doggy daycare at Metro Animals for a few weeks now. Apparently she's the popular kid at school, not just among the workers but also among the other dogs. She made friends with a boy dog, Beau - he's some sort of black and white boxer looking dog and they were caught sitting in a puddle of water holding hands (or paws). They took a picture to show me, so cute. :) I've had two employees there tell me everyone is in love with Stella, and if we ever need to get rid of her, they would personally take her...um, yeah, no.
- Now that some of my Rodan and Fields customers have been using some of their products for a few months, they've been giving me some REALLY great feedback! I'm so glad that my friends are enjoying such great results and are super happy with their skin. And I've seen pretty great results in my own skin - which if you know me, I've always battled with skin issues so for me to say I'm actually happy with my skin is huge!! I always have some sort of deal going on, so if you are interested in any of the regimens, let me know and I'll get you the hook up. Also, its seriously the best time to get involved in the business opportunity - I have time to train about two new consultants a month so if you're interested in making a little extra shopping money or if you want to put yourself and your family on the path to financial freedom, now is the time to get in!
- My 30th birthday is a lot closer than I thought it was, and its sort of depressing! However, Tyler just booked a birthday trip for me to Scottsdale! We will be taking full advantage of the amazing pools, spa amenities, and 5-star service that our hotel offers. :)
- Now that I'm back to getting a paycheck, I'm fully determined to finish all my house projects (and blog some before and afters!) Things currently on the list:
- Replace the ugly shades in the master with wood blinds, as well as hang curtains
- Finish detail items in the family room - new rug, coffee table, and hang up prints on the focal wall
- And the biggest project before the master bathroom reno - tear up all remaining carpet in the guest bedrooms and refinish the wood floors underneath, along with the wood floors in the formal living and dining area. Then I can start furnishing our empty rooms :)
Lots of things going on, but looking forward to a weekend with nothing to do and then a nice little vaca coming up!