7.14.2013

Currently Lusting

The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy for me and Tyler.  Tyler has had a ton of work commitments (a conference in NYC, dinners with doctors, after work activities for work, etc.) and I decided I was ready to get back into a routine and get a 9-5.  I literally had a record 4 interviews in 4 days, and accepted a position with the Pier 1 marketing department at their headquarters downtown!  I'm super excited!  I was so spoiled working at TRG on Central Market that I knew it was going to be difficult finding another job that I was as excited about, but I literally can't wait to jump right in.  I start tomorrow morning! So in celebration, I went on a shopping spree - I couldn't help it!  Gilt and DVF had some ridiculous sales going on so I went a little crazy.  Oops, sorry Tyler!  There were so many things I want right now but then I realized I should probably wait until my first paycheck. :)  Here are some of the things currently on my wish list:

Love this Theory jumpsuit.  It would be so comfy but also looks nice enough for the office.  I just hope they don't sell out!

via Revolve Clothing

So I've always been obsessed with the Alexander Wang Cape shoe (Google it, might be my all-time favorite shoe) and should have bit the bullet and bought myself a pair before they sold out. These Steven Maddens don't have the beloved cape, but they're still a nice strappy neutral sandal at an affordable price.

via Steve Madden

While we're on the subject of shoes, there's two more that I'm totally eyeing but Tyler might lose it if he saw these pop up on the credit card statement....although, I DO have a big birthday coming up....

The Christian Louboutin Pigalles.  I'd wear these beauties so much I'd get the price per wear down in no time.  Classic, fleshtone pump.

via Christian Louboutin

And then the Valentino Rockstud T-straps.  I can't decide between the black patent or the nude. Can't a girl have both??

via Nordstrom

I'm also loving these teal track pants from Nordstrom.  I think they could easily be dressed up for work, but I could also wear them as a casual outfit.  Not a bad price either.

via Nordstrom

I'm a sucker for a good hoop, and I love these from Anthropologie.  Gold hoop with a twist.

via Anthropologie


I'm loving Bauble Bar nowadays.  They have some great, affordable statement pieces.  Right now I'm eyeing this necklace.  It is on-trend and I love the pave setting.

via Bauble Bar

What pieces are currently on your wish list right now? Everyone have a great week! xo

1 comment:

  1. so excited for your new career! You definitely needed new clothes to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete