4.23.2013

New product obsession: Rodan + Fields Micro-Dermabrasion Paste

As a consultant, I'm loaded up on all of the Rodan + Fields goodies, and I'm slowly but surely getting to try them all out.  I have a new favorite....the Micro-Dermabrasion paste!  If we're friends on Facebook, you've seen that I'm obsessed with the Macro Exfoliator (which is on a super Flash Deal right now, let me know if you're interested!) but since I can only use the Macro E once a week, this micro-dermabrasion paste is the next best thing....seriously.

This paste is made with sugar and salt to gently exfoliate while improving your skin's tone and texture. A little bit goes a long way too.  The product is a little heavy to the touch, but even with the heaviness my super oily skin felt totally soft and clean after I used it. Is it weird that I made Tyler feel my face aferwards?  My skin was so nice and soft!  This product has also been featured in Lucky Magazine and Allure - here's the feature in allure.com - check it out.

Friends - I have samples of this that I can give/mail you.  Let me know if you want to try it!! Or you can find it under Enhancements on my page. :)

https://ncaviness.myrandf.com

No comments:

Post a Comment