9.30.2012

Fall Lust List, Part 1: Leather

So my favorite season is finally here - FALL!  It means cooler temperatures, better hair days, patio dining, and boots! There's so many great trends going on for Fall 2012, that I thought I'd feature a few that I'm lusting as I begin to restock my fall wardrobe.  First - let's talk about leather. Pops of leather are showing up everywhere, from shirts, to dresses, and even pants.  Here are a few leather items I'm eyeing:

Tinley Road Vegan Leather Peplum Top
This top with a peplum cut (still one of my favorite spring trends that I'm bring into fall) by Tinley Road is super versatile, and super affordable at only $98!

I live in black leggings during the fall time, and leather is showing up on this cool weather staple as well:
Alice + Olivia


Trouve


What about a twist on the little black dress?

ASOS

What do you think - are you guys going to try the leather trend this year?



No comments:

Post a Comment